...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Thursday 22 August 2013

Thrifty finds under ten dollars!


In my previous post, I shared some pictures of my afternoon out with my husband.
 We went to a few shops and I found a few small treasures and the total for everything came to $6.72.
One of the shops had everything 50% off.
I found a beautiful hand-stitched doily and a small, simple candle holder.
 
A small pretty ironstone dish.
A beautiful glass serving platter.
Love the hexagon shape and the small design along the outside of the plate.
It's been fun hunting for ironstone dishes!
The best part is the good deals!!
 
What do you like "hunting" for?
 
Blessings,
Diane
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane