...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Monday 8 December 2014

Chalk Paint Class and Shop

We have a new shop in town called The Dandelion.
They just started selling Annie Sloan Paint and supplies.
They have been offering classes and so a friend of mine and went this past Saturday.
There were six in the class and each station looked like this.
We did different techniques and I am so glad I took the class.
The couple who own this shop are so nice and helpful.
Sherry holding up her painted piece.
We got a 10% off purchases made after our class.
I bought a medium brush and a small sample of paint
for a few small winter projects (like a picture frame).
They sell lovely home décor as well.
Here is a tour for you. Enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So many lovely things in this shop.
Hope you enjoyed the tour.
 
Blessings,


1 comment :

  1. Good Morning! I would love to take a class like this one. I am going to do a frame myself for a gift! I bet you learned so much! We are all getting so busy with Christmas right around the corner. I do have you on my bottom blog list, as I wait till I can see what we enjoy about each other. You always inspire me! I would love to have a shop like that! I cute and country!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane