...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Friday 16 August 2013

Life:Beautiful magazine

I just discovered this magazine.
 I like to scour the magazine rack once in awhile and I have never seen this magazine before.
I'm not sure how I missed it, but I'm glad I found it.
 It's a wonderful Christian magazine that includes all topics, decorating, recipes, and everything else us women love to read about.
This was the spring issue. Another good thing is the price...$4.95. It's been around since 2007.  Maybe it recently came to Canada???
 
I apologize for the glare on these photos. I don't have a fancy camera.
 
 
 
There's an article by Joyce Meyer, Dave Ramsey and other encouraging life stories. I found this magazine at Chapter's and thought I would share this in case you're looking for a nice magazine to relax with.
Blessings, Diane
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane