...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Sunday 7 April 2013

Spring flowers!

Ruby Giant Specie Crocus

Yesterday I noticed some flowers in full bloom in the front garden. That's the problem when you drive your car into the garage. You don't notice these wonderful things unless you make it a point to look!



It is so nice to see the first flower! It brings such joy to my heart. It seems like I appreciate the Spring season more and more each year. I'm probably not the only one! I love the sun. I love how it makes everything so bright and warm.



Such beauty!  So many varieties and colours. Created for our enjoyment. But they don't last forever. One of the things that I look forward to when I get to heaven, is the abundance of beauty and warmth that will be there...always. No fading away, or death.


We're supposed to get a week of rain here in Southern Ontario. That's also part of the Spring season. I'm just glad that I saw the flowers first!
Have a great week!
Blessings, Diane

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane