...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Friday 2 November 2012

Just Pondering

New Look...New Attitude

I have a tendency to start things and not finish them. I don't mean to, it just kinda happens for many reasons. This blog being one of them. I think I was always wanting to try to have a "perfect" post, or something that would really be of interest. So I talked myself out of posting at all. I would look at other blogs and think that I could never measure up. That's another tendency that I have. Hence...the new attitude. I am who God created me to be, and that is someone unique. I am not perfect, but I'm glad that God uses us in our imperfections and He gets the glory! So, I will blog on and enjoy myself doing it as I hope you will too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane