...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Thursday 5 January 2012

The Parlor Room


 The parlor room was the "face" of the family. It displayed the family's best furnishings, works of art, and status symbols.  This is where the guests were entertained, and family functions were held. This is my online “parlor room”; a place where I can entertain friends, share my various forms of “works of art”, and home decor. I don't have any earthly status symbols, but I do in heaven. I hope you'll drop by often.  Maybe I can inspire you to go somewhere new, or try something different. Life goes by too quickly. Enjoy it every day with the people God has in your life.
 TTFN

1 comment :

  1. Hi Diane,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It's so nice to meet fellow Christians! And you live in Canada! That's very cool! That's a place I'd love to visit one day!

    Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane