...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Sunday 17 April 2016

I'm Back...and Sharing some Spring Beauty

 
Well hello  all!!
I've been MIA since before Christmas.
I wasn't planning to,
Life got busy...
All is well though,
and I have missed posting and sharing.
I figure since my last post was sharing my Christmas vignette on this table,
I would share a Spring one.
 
 
We haven't planted any bulbs in our front gardens,
but you know,
they keep coming back every year.
 
The Hyacinth.
They have such a beautiful aroma!
I'm really enjoying the beauty of Spring.
Everything coming alive
The singing of the birds
The warmth of the sun...
It's all reflects God's glory.
 
 
I put them in a pewter cream and sugar container,
and set them on a crocheted doily
in a vintage wooden tray,
and set it on my opened Vintage Bible.
All were thrifty finds.
 
 
I love the old tarnished look of them,
and the claw feet that they have.
Such character!
 
 
I searched for a scripture that would be appropriate.
I found one in,
you guessed it...
Song of Solomon.
 
 
Song of Solomon 2:12
 
 
The glory of the flower is the beauty and fragrance of it.
It is what God created it to be.
God put in you, that thing, that will radiate the glory of God to others.
Don't compare yourself to the one beside you.
They have their glory to radiate and you have yours...unique to you.
 
 
May your Spring season be a time of singing and rejoicing for you.
 
Feel free to use this printable.
 
It's good to be back.
Have a wonderful day!!
 
Blessings to you,
 



3 comments :

  1. Lovely spring vignette, Diane! Welcome back! Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Diane!
    Your Spring vignette is beautiful. I love Hyacinths. They have such a heavenly scent.
    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, I wanted to thank you for leaving me a sweet comment on my latest blog post (new accent color paint in the family room). I wanted to reply directly to your comment, but you showed up as a non reply blogger (Google glitch). Luckily I tracked you down on Google Plus and found your blog. I love how you set up the flowers with the bible pages in the back, super vignette. Following you on Bloglovin! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane