...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Friday 21 December 2012

A Beautiful Gift!

One of my patients gave me this beautiful gift this week. She made it. I've received several other gifts but this one is very special. I work as a nurse for a family doctor and I give my all to each patient. Seeing this gift just made my day. It actually felt like it was a personal gift from God Himself. I don't know why, but it did. So I thought I would share it with you.


It was beautifully wrapped with a pretty bow!


A Christmas Angel!

Isn't she beautiful!

Love the wings!

She's standing on a gold coloured charger plate.


The greenery looks so nice with it!



I just love her! I am so thankful for this gift!!
Isn't this what Christmas is all about? Being a blessing to each other and leaving an imprint on the hearts of others? Just like Jesus did for us, when he came to this earth, became a man, and died for us. Let's look for ways to leave an imprint on hearts this Christmas Season. Blessings!!   


No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane